Thursday 8 October 2009

Lunch At Domvs

We are expecting VIP guest in October and boss invited us to try out Italian food at Domvs located at Sheraton Towers.

When we arrived, it was really quiet and for a moment, we thought the business wasn’t that good as we were the only ones in the dining hall. The restaurant’s décor was really chic and very comfortable.

Boss ordered set lunch for us and it was a three course luncheon. We ordered different appetizers, mains and desserts. For appetizers, the salad was really nice, simply love the sauce and I enjoyed my deep fried cheese dippers. Boss had the mixture of hams and it was nice too…




As for pasta, I thought they were normal. The taste wasn’t special and sadly, I didn’t have a deep impression of it. I thought the pasta at Otto was far more delicious and creative.



Now the dessert, it was caramel pudding and to my surprise, it tasted good!! It wasn’t as sweet as I thought and Yes, I enjoyed it.



As for returning to Domvs for another meal, mmmmh… maybe not.

No comments: