Sunday 18 October 2009

Family Shoot

I have always wanted to have a family shoot and I thank God that I have two great photographers who takes beautiful pictures.

I arranged a family shoot with Belinda & David; they chose Raffles Place as the venue as we wanted to have an outdoor shoot rather than the boring studio. I thought it would be really fun to have the family out and taking beautiful pictures.

Earlier this evening, we arrived at Raffles Place and saw Belle setting up their cool equipments and adjusting all the lights. I was really excited and did a few test shots for her. Maggie & Amos arrived shortly and they too were shocked by the scene.





When everyone arrived, we started the shoot right away after doing a few more test shots. Sheryl and family had a great time posing and the kids were having fun! Amos & Maggie were enjoying themselves, parents were high!!!








It was one fun photo shoot indeed and we were really happy to find our pictures were beautifully taken!

Thank you Belle & David, Great JOB!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

I like the last pic which was the family shot. Very nice! We also wanna have a family photoshoot when Dallen's a bit older. Can't wait! Kinda miss my wedding photoshoot...haha...

Vee said...

hahaahah... yep.. it was indeed a great shot.. it was really fun during the shoot.

You will have yours soon la..