Saturday 26 July 2008

Mummy’s Birthday Dinner


It is my mummy dearest’s birthday today and I have arranged family dinner at Hillman Restaurant.
I invited my cousins and aunties to join the dinner celebration as I love family gathering or dinners. Mum & I arrived earlier as we were the host; moreover, I had the cake with me. As my cousins have not been to this restaurant, I decided to order some of their popular dishes for them to try.

At about 7:30pm, my family arrived and started to chat and mummy received warmest birthday wishes and greetings from my cousins. The food was served shortly and my cousins enjoyed the food very much as it was their 1st visit and were happy to know the restaurant.


Of course, my personal favourite dish would be the ‘Happy Beancurd’. It’s simply delicious and it surprised my mum coz’ I was never a beancurd fan! My aunt enjoyed the ‘Paper Chicken’ very too and the ‘Claypot Noodle’ too.
Cold Dish
Paper Chicken
Happy Beancurd
Claypot Noodle

After dinner, we requested for our cake as dessert. I bought the cake from Jane’s Cake Station and it was really good. It coincided with my cousin Lai Kuan & hubby’s birthday which falls on the same week. We decided to sing them all of them a birthday song and mum did the cutting cake. It was fun and enjoyable evening. Cousin Bick Guan mentioned that it tasted nicer than Lana’s Cake. Well, I could 2nd that coz’ me being NOT a chocolate person, enjoyed the cake very much and had a 2nd serving…







It was a great evening family outing and guess there will be more to come...

No comments: