Monday 24 December 2007

Christmas Lunch at Olio Dome

It’s sort of a yearly affair that my best colleagues & I will spend Christmas lunch together. This year, we went to Olio Dome at Suntec City. To our surprise, it wasn’t crowded at all coz’ usually it will be.



Since it wasn’t crowded, our lunch was nice and cool but minus the point that we sat in front of the kitchen! Sigh… we have no choice. Our orders were taken and were served within 10 minutes. It was indeed a great time to have lunch with close friends without the rushing crowds and noise!










Our office officially given staff ½ day on Christmas’ Eve and after lunch, Jessie, Rie and myself went back to office to clear some work while the rest left for their last minute shopping. I enjoyed the lunch though it was simple but it’s the group that you are dinning with that made a difference.

Friends, hereby, I would like to thank you for your wonderful friendship that you have extended to me and may you and your loved ones enjoy this beautiful season of Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I alsO EnjOyed yOur cOmpany either in wOrk nOr clUbbin-tIMe..
& e mOst enjOyable is being yOur lesbian.. hehe..