Monday 18 September 2017

Congratulations To Ivan & Clara

When I first received the wedding invitation from my cousin Joseph, I couldn’t believe that his son Ivan will be tying the knot as my memory of him remains at his kiddy age of 5.

I was certainly happy that he will be getting married and in fact, I simply love attending weddings. The couple had no other choice to host their wedding dinner on a Monday evening due to the busy F1 weekend.

When we arrived at CHIJMES an hour before the official wedding party, it was really nice to see the young couple offering tea to the elders during the Chinese Tradition Tea Ceremony though both of them lived in the western country.
Our kiddos were excited about the wedding as well as the bride. Lady Faith told me that she simply love Clara’s gown which was simple yet lovely and she told me that she is wearing almost similar to the bride. J It is my first time meeting with Clara and she is a very sweet indeed but an adventurous girl (found out her adventures on Ivan’s FB).

The party started with Benedict (Ivan’s Bro), our MC for the night. After the introduction, we welcomed the newlyweds and I was moved to tears by Ben’s speech about his bro, it was so sweet.

Dinner by CHIMES was pretty nice though they were not the best. Everyone was enjoying themselves mostly with juices and a handful with wine. I thoroughly enjoyed the couple’s speech after the second walk in on how they met, fell in love and now got married. It definitely brought back memories of my own wedding too.

We were unable to stay as the kiddos has school the next day but we managed to have a group picture taken with the bride & groom that was not to be missed.
Wishing Ivan & Clara a blessed marriage and May you guys continue to love each other like you fell for the first time. Cheers!

No comments: