Wednesday 8 February 2017

ADM/COOR CNY Lo Hei Dinner

Well, it’s pretty much a yearly affair that we will have this CNY Lo Hei dinner with the department. This year, we chose East Ocean Restaurant located at Ngee Ann City as it’s convenient for everyone.
Though we are happy to attend department dinner but somehow it will be more enjoyable if the bosses are not able to join… hahahaahahah anyway, we got to have them around to sign the bill afterall. It was pretty ‘co-incident’ that I met my best buddies in the same restaurant too and I was really happy to see them…
As usual, we are chatting among ourselves and having fun during dinner while some are busy entertaining the bosses. We kicked off the dinner with the Yu Sheng as our 1st dish and man… it was fun to toss and it’s considered 1st time for Tsuchiya-san. After tossing for a while, most of the vegetables from the Yu Sheng were on the plates and on the table… hahaahah… yes, it’s supposed to be MESSY!
I ran over to my buddies’ table and had the Lo Hei with them too… it’s great to Lo Hei twice in a restaurant with 2 groups of people!!! HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!! I also took a speedy time out to sat with them stealing their food… hahaahahahah
Our department dinner will never be boring when we are hanging out together especially with my few ‘partner-in-crime’… hahahaahah  However, I think this would be a better and more enjoyable CNY dinner compared to the one we had with Mr. Fu for the last  2 years... hahahaahahah

Wishing everyone a HUAT weekend!!

No comments: