Monday 31 October 2016

A Beautiful Day At Montigo

It’s really great waking up in the morning overlooking the sea view from your room all peace and quiet. Ahhhh… wonderful!!

We headed for our breakfast and the kids were eating like adults. They enjoyed the cookies, porridge, pastries served at the café while I had just simple bites. I noticed that there weren’t many people at the resort compared to my last visit with my friends.

After breakfast, we strolled around the resort near the breakfast place and took a walk to the jetty. It was a beautiful sight and simply relaxing with the wind blowing through your hair. I wish I could stay at the beach area longer but our kids were demanding us to get back to our house for a dip!
We headed back to our room at the request of our little bosses and as you might have guessed, they were in their swim wear in less than 60 seconds. Lady Faith was seen in the pool even while I was getting changed into my swim wear… hahaahahahahah
Baby Emma was also enjoying the dip with her sister and had a ball of a time splashing water at each other. She wasn’t afraid of the water and we were able to leave her alone in the pool playing while we rested by the side of the pool. J

We managed to get the kids out of the pool though it was rather difficult and we managed to rest while they were taking their naps. We wrapped up the day by having a wonderful dinner at one of their restaurant which served pretty good food.
We headed back to our room and the kids continue to play on their own while we enjoyed some wine and cheese.

No comments: