Wednesday 13 April 2016

Lady Faith’s Ballet Exam

She was exempted from school today for the preparation of her ballet exam which will take place in the afternoon. She was obviously excited but nothing compared to what I am feeling… NERVOUS! Yes, I may be over reacting but I guess this is normal for a parent to feel nervous for her child who will be going through the exam for the very first time.

I combed, waxed and bun her hair making sure that she will look neat and clean for the exam. Honestly, I was really nervous the moment I combed her hair. I was afraid that the bun will not be stable or loose and may cause her loose points if it falls off during her performance.

After sending her to the examination room at the Hougang CC, we were told to fetch her at a certain time. Hubby & I went straight for our lunch and honestly, I couldn’t think straight or perhaps enjoy my meal coz’ I was worried for her. I know it sounds silly but I just couldn’t help it.

I was filled with relieved when I saw her at the resting room with her ballet teacher Ms. Tan. She was all smiles and told us that she did very well. J When asked about her ballet exam, she told us that she remembered all her steps and she noticed that the examiner smiled at her too. I was so happy and proud to know that she has gained the confidence that she was lacked of once…
Congrats to you my sweetheart for doing well! We love you!

No comments: