Friday 15 August 2014

My Buddy Is The Best Make Up Artiste!

Congratulations to my buddy RIE! When she told me about her participating in the make-up competition, I was very sure and confident that she will WIN!

The competition was held at VivoCity and I rushed down to support her after work. It was boring at work but this was something I was looking forward to the whole day. When I arrived, I saw her mum and she asked me to join them…

Before the competition started, there was finger food served to all invited guest and yes, I was honored to be one of them… Woohoo!!! Shortly after the introduction by the organizers, the contestants were introduced individually with their models. I was really excited for Rie though I was very confident that she will win it.

They were given 30 minutes to finish up the eye make-up with a theme and I was really happy to watch how good my buddy did. The eye make-up she did for the model was fantastic and beautiful! She called it ‘The Ugly Duckling’… how cool yea…
There was a short session where the ART Director of Shu Uemura showed his version of the beauty art makeup while the organizers consolidate the results. Though I wasn’t there to witness her wining as I had to be home but when I saw her message informing me that she WON, I was overjoyed!!!

Congratulations my buddy!!! You GOT IT!!!! WOOHOO!!!

No comments: