Tuesday 10 June 2014

Dinner At Pietro Ristorante

I have been recommending this place to my boss and colleagues and finally we are here today!

Boss suggested that we should try to have happy hour once a month and it will be good to try out new places. My super considerate boss mentioned that we should dine somewhere near my home for I am pregnant and it will be convenient for me.

We arrived at Pietro and it was not too crowded but many tables were filled up at such early evening. As I have been here many times, boss gave me the green light to order the recommended dishes while he took charge of the wines.

For starters, we ordered the burratina cheese with selections of ham & olives, grilled octopus tentacles and their signature Real Mushroom Soup. It was simply something you got to try when you visit. As for the pastas, I ordered the squid ink pasta, truffle oil risotto and truffle oil pizza which was totally thumps up for all.

Then for mains, I ordered the beef cheek and the grilled cod fish to share. However, my boss was so ‘high’ that he did not stop eating and requested to order some more food. We were all in shocked but we decided to order lava cake as our desserts instead of more mains.


I was really glad that everyone enjoyed the food and fellowship tonight though I did not get to try the good red wine which my boss chose…

No comments: