Wednesday 9 October 2013

Food Inspection At Orchard Lei Garden

This is one of the well-liked and often used Chinese restaurants by our Japanese bosses but in recent years, it seemed to be less mentioned.

We are expecting a VIP guest who will be visiting us next week and being careful, my boss, Yatomi-san requested us to check out the dishes before bringing his guest to this restaurant. When we arrived, it not crowded as I have expected and we were led to a quiet corner which Yoyo has requested during her reservation.

We ordered their dim sums and boss mentioned that the food wasn’t as tasty compared to Wah Lok. I totally agreed. I would say that the standard has dropped so much from the previous time I tasted like 10 years ago. I guess that was the reason why the Japanese bosses has turned away from Lei Garden and seek better restaurants like Wah Lok, Yan Ting etc…

No comments: