Friday 25 November 2011

Hi-Five In Town

Marina Properties sent out invitation to their tenants at Millenia Tower and Centennial Tower to be the first to purchase tickets to watch Hi-Five.

In the past, I have totally no interest in Hi-Five though I heard of them. Ever since Motherhood, Hi-Five became part of my weekend program. Faith seemed to enjoy watching them and dance along when they danced. It was really cute to watch her dance and trying to imitate their dance moves.

Before the show, I dropped by at the office to say hi to my colleagues and she was somehow quite friendly to some… hahahaahah…. I am really relieved that she didn’t cry at the pantry.


When I arrived at the Millenia Walk centre-stage, I saw a big crowd at the assigned entrance for registration. There were only limited seats at the area and I guess they are planning to have all the kids seated on the carpeted floor.

Dinner started after a simple address from the MC. The buffet style dinner was not too bad as most of the food was child friendly. Faith who wasn’t feeling too well after her flu injection did not want to eat. She was rather cranky after awhile and I really had a hard time to keep her happy.

When the show finally started, she was somehow lightened up and danced for a while. However, after 10 minutes through the show, she became extremely cranky and started to cry… I thought she must be feeling hungry or perhaps tired…




After the photo-session with the Hi-Five, collected the pix and we rushed home to do our last minute packing for our family trip to Hong Kong the next day.

No comments: