Friday 27 May 2011

Faith Turns ONE Officially

I can still remember how it happened exactly one year ago when I checked myself into KK Hospital in the morning. Everything went through smoothly thank to our LORD whom I believed that he has sent his angels to be with me.

When I was at the delivery room, I was excited rather than nervous. I was also thankful that my friends Theresa & Linda who were entertaining me by playing ‘Words With Friends’ with me on iPhone and at the same time watching American Idol… hahhahahahaha.. Finally after 1 hour of pushing, our little has arrived! Those are fond memories of child birth for me… *winks*

Today, we celebrated Faith’s big ONE and we greeted her in our bed when she woke up. When we sang her the birthday song in the morning, she was clapping though puzzled… after feeding and changing her, we brought her out to meet my colleagues for lunch at Singapore Flyer.

At the Food Trails, Leng was already seated when we arrived. We ordered some food to share too and Faith had some bun skin… haaa… they tried pretty hard to carry her but mostly failed la. Finally, we managed to take some good pictures together.








Soon after lunch, we brought her to Marina Barrage. It is one of the places of interest we want to bring her and yes, we did it. It wasn’t crowded when we arrived and we thoroughly enjoyed the quiet time just the THREE of us. hahhaahahaha… Faith kind of enjoy playing with water at the Water Playground where water come splashing out from the floor. It seemed like Papa enjoyed it very much too. It was very hot so, it was pretty enjoyable la…













Then we paid a surprised visit to our in-laws and they were overjoyed to see the birthday girl. She hung out with them for a little before we head for home. Little Shevaun was there too and she was dancing along with ‘Hi-Five’ on TV.




We went to buy a little cake our Faith since it’s her actual birthday today. We browsed around and finally found a really small cake from Icing Room. I have to say that their cakes are pretty tasty especially their cupcakes. Do try it pals.

We had a small cut ceremony at home for her and she was laughing when we sang her the birthday song AGAIN. hahahahahaah…. She seemed to like that song. Anyway, since it was her birthday, I let her try her own cake as an exception and man… She LOVED IT.




She is one lucky little girl who received lots of gifts for her birthday and she enjoyed opening every one of them by herself. Mmmh… it didn’t take her to long to open all as she tore them up pretty quickly… kids…



Anyway, we want to thank everyone out there who gave their birthday greetings & blessings to our child. God bless all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ivy, your baby is extremely CUTE lor! Would love to see her in person. Let's meet up sometime ya.

Tammy