Sunday 20 March 2011

Faith’s Dinner With God-Ma


I mentioned before in my previous post that I will be back to Watami right… here we are today! We invited Faith’s God-Ma Susan to dine with us and it’s a good time to let her bond with Faith as they don’t meet one another often.

As hubby & I been there before, we already knew which set dinner we should order for table of 4 adults. It was one good choice indeed as the set was really reasonable. The variety was almost the same but we really enjoyed the food very much.





Susan, as a first timer, she too loved the food there too. We ordered additional bowl of salmon rice as the rice from the set may not be enough for all. I personally love the sweet corn with potato very much (yes, I believed I have mentioned that in my previous post.)

Our dear child can’t really sit on her baby chair for long and we have to find means and ways to entertain her so that she will not get cranky… anyway, I thought it was a great dinner session with Susan as the two manage to have some ‘bonding’ time together.





Let’s do it again ya…

No comments: