Friday 6 November 2009

Long Overdue Dinner Gathering


We tried planning to have dinner for the last couple of months and finally we all managed to make it today! Anna kindly booked dinner venue at Royal China located at Raffles Hotel. It was my virgin visit to the restaurant and I was impressed by the ambience and service there.


We ordered a 6-course dinner. It was also my first time meeting Anna's boyfriend and he was really a sweet guy. Our dishes were served shortly after we were seated and YES, the food was delicious. I personally loved the garlic prawns and the fried rice... mmmh... what can I say.. Fried Rice has always been my favourite.








During dinner, our topic for the night was liposuction as our dear friend Germaine (Dior) went for it. She told us it was painless and she felt really good after the treatment. It was amazing to see the results on her arms which was done 3 weeks ago.

As usual, camera flashes were seen on the table during and after dinner. It was one very enjoyable dinner gathering and it was great meeting the girls!

No comments: