Sunday 1 January 2023

Hello 2023

Time is ruthless, and we have reached 2023 in the blink of an eye! What happened to 2022 – it just passed quietly and so quickly? Well, I do hope that everyone who is reading this had a great 2022 and I hope that 2023 will be a better one for you.

 

Today, we hosted our family to welcome 2023 at our humble home. I thank God for giving me the patience and knowledge to whip up a good meal or my family and so glad to have this closeness with my cousins and nieces. My kids had a certainly had a great time spending the evening hanging out with their cousins while we had a great catch-up during dinner.

I am glad that everyone enjoyed the meal, and I am surprised that my cousin who usually does not like brownies had 2 servings of my brownies today! Woohoo!!! How cool is that! After dinner, we sat around the dining table to discuss on the upcoming Chinese New Year arrangements so that we can have amble time to prepare the food and the visiting schedules. 😊 


I can’t believe that my kids are another year older and my elder will be turning to a TEEN this year! Arrrrggghhh… where did my baby go!!!!! I am seriously missing those baby days when I am able to pick her up in my arms and sniff her!!!

 

It’s 2023 today and there is no turning back. Let’s move forward and pray that 2023 will be a superb year for everyone! Happy New Year!!!

No comments: